Re: RFC: Soname in rpm name

Panu Matilainen wrote:
> One can probably improve the heuristics somewhat but it'll
> always be just a checklist of potentially unneeded stuff.

Just like what deborphan or urpm-find-leaves does. This is why this list
should be proposed to the admin, and he can choose what should be removed
and what should be kept. Nothing automatic possible IMHO, but it can still
be useful to find leftover packages.

Aurélien
--
http://gauret.free.fr   ~~~~   Jabber : gauret amessage info
is by accident. That's where we come in: we're computer professionals.