Re: grip being removed [Re: rawhide report: 20050120 changes]

I think xmms is ugly, no matter what theme you put on it. RhythmBox is
at least organized in a nice way.

Depends on how you see it; xmms is nice, small, and might not be pretty, but it works. RythmBox is big and slow to use with very large collections of files, but it is pretty.

It's a personal opinion, and there should be a choice for all. Sometimes there have to be compromises.

I for example would not be happy to loose Grip and xmms, but then again, I might be old fasion:-)

Regards/Casper

--
GPG Public key is available from: http://www.keyserver.net/
Fingerprint = 56ED 74A4 7B00 20E2 B493 0C1A 6B4E BF8F A086 FE57