Stateless Linux - Status Check

Hi All,

I was looking to evaluate Stateless Linux. Searching the archives of this list didn't turn up anything, and Google really only came up with the announcements in September. I see that the rpms (http://people.redhat.com/dmalcolm/stateless/) haven't been updated in a while, nor are they in the development tree - Is there still work being done on this, has it changed names, etc?

Thanks,
Erik.

--
e r i k   w i l l i a m s o n                     erik cpsc ucalgary ca
 system admin . department of computer science . university of calgary