Re: grip being removed [Re: rawhide report: 20050120 changes]

Once upon a time, Ivan Gyurdiev <ivg2 cornell edu> said:
> Does xmms let you search? Does it organize by genre?
> By album? Does it support drag and drop playlist editing?
> Radio stations? Does it minimize in the notification area?

Does rhythmbox let me just play a sound file?  If I start up xmms, I hit
the "eject" button (or right click and choose "Play File") and I get a
file selector; I browse to the file I want to play, double click on it
and it plays.  If I start up rhythmbox, how the heck do I play a sound
file?

--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>