Stateless Linux - Status Check

Peter Dedecker - FSU Peter.Dedecker at vtk2.UGent.be
Thu Jan 27 14:34:58 UTC 2005

Hi,

Erik Williamson wrote:
> I was looking to evaluate Stateless Linux.  Searching the archives of
>  this list didn't turn up anything, and Google really only came up
> with the announcements in September.  I see that the rpms
> (http://people.redhat.com/dmalcolm/stateless/) haven't been updated
> in a while, nor are they in the development tree - Is there still
> work being done on this, has it changed names, etc?

As you can see on this message:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2004-December/msg00930.html
the fedora statelles project isn't in active development right now.
Let's hope RedHat soon has some good news about continuation of this.

--
Peter Dedecker
The Fedora Stateless @ UGent project