Re: redhat abe

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, Jeff Johnson wrote:

seth vidal wrote:

really, then you know apt doesn't work, at all, with multilib.

You gonna fix that?

I am, one of these days, probably with help from either Gustavo or Panu.

I wish you luck :) If you *really* want to mess with apt internals I do have ideas how it could be done (some of which I've tried but got tangled in the implementation details and dropped due to lack of time and interest). But really I think time would be better spent improving yum/smartpm to have the equivalent of build-dep, source and such operations.

- Panu -