redhat abe

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at welho.com
Fri Jan 28 10:10:17 UTC 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, Jeff Johnson wrote:

> seth vidal wrote:
>
>> really, then you know apt doesn't work, at all, with multilib.
>>
>> You gonna fix that?
>>

> I am, one of these days, probably with help from either Gustavo or Panu.

I wish you luck :) If you *really* want to mess with apt internals I do
have ideas how it could be done (some of which I've tried but got tangled
in the implementation details and dropped due to lack of time and
interest). But really I think time would be better spent improving
yum/smartpm to have the equivalent of build-dep, source and such
operations.

 	- Panu -