Re: grip being removed [Re: rawhide report: 20050120 changes]

Sean Middleditch wrote:
Hmm, good point.  You know, now that I think on it, the kernel itself is
pretty big.  Got a lot of them drivers in it.  Nobody needs all of 'em.
I say we compile all drivers as modules and put them all in Extras, too.

Then we should be able to ship Fedora Core on a 5,1/4" floppy.

(This joke is getting stale, isn't it? ~_^ )

Fedora Hardcore? :-D