Re: redhat abe

On Friday 28 January 2005 23:02, Dag Wieers wrote:
> Fixing createrepo to provide old-yum metadata would be an acceptable
> workaround from the repository maintainer POV. Trying to get rid of
> repository maintainers is an alternative too :)

Almost got me. Fixing for old-yum would be bonus. Though, I think the
true bonus would be incremental update.  Still thinking about it
though.  Mass --resign is a burden.  Rerun of metadata is a burden.  If
there could be a MANIFEST from build to sign to metadata to publish
incrementally operating on stuff surrounding the list, then managing
thousands of packages becomes less of a burden.

--
-jeff