Re: Nvidia packaging in Fedora (Summary)

> Because it isn't in Core or Extras.

So what's your point? That all software not in Core or Extras
should be made more difficult to work with the distro?

> > I heard X will be modularized for FC5 so all libraries will be split up
> > like that. Is that not the case?
>
> Where did you hear that?  So it's going to get even more complicated?

Well, I heard this from the X package maintainer.
It's also a targeted goal for the next major release on X.org I believe.

--
Ivan Gyurdiev <ivg2 cornell edu>
Cornell University