Re: grip being removed [Re: rawhide report: 20050120 changes]

On Sat, 2005-01-29 at 02:11, Jamie Zawinski wrote:
>  - I don't see a way to turn off the big black "movie display" window.

I actually intend to "fix" that sometime soon by simply hiding the
window if the media contains no video and there is no visualization.
However, that'll probably have to wait for a short while. Feel free to
supply a patch, I'll happily accept it (can't be more than a few lines
of code).

Ronald

--
Ronald S. Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>