Re: grip being removed [Re: rawhide report: 20050120 changes]

Hi.

Florian La Roche <laroche redhat com> wrote:

> These should really get ported to gtk1. Is there any reason why nobody
> wants to change them over?

Looking at gnucash I think of a number of reasons. This thing is huge.

I remember one of the gnucash developers saying that some widgets used in
gnucash are simply not there in gtk2.

--
"a truly cute computer would have to be upholstered, preferably in
mohair or nubuck"  -- Iain Georgeson