Re: rawhide firefox and background colour of webpages (CSS broken?)

Kyrre Ness Sjobak wrote:
I have installed rawhide firefox on my fc3 computer, and it is pretty
nice - exept two thing.

Background color on several webpages (phpBB forums f.ex.) are now
grayish. Not white (?) as they should be, judging from the white
"border" around buttons.

Also, it has no norwegian language support.

This is version 1.0.8

Edit -> Preferences -> General -> Fonts & Colors -> Turn off "Use system colors"

This is a new default in the development packages of firefox, a bad one IMHO.

Carlos Rodrigues

--
url: http://tudo-sobre-nada.blogspot.com