Is there a bug in UFS system (ufstype=sunx86)

Peter Arremann loony at loonybin.org
Fri Jul 8 22:57:37 UTC 2005

On Friday 08 July 2005 12:18, Casimiro de Almeida Barreto wrote:
>  Thanks, now it is working !!!

Good :-) One word of advice though - I tried this out myself the other day,
ran journaling ufs, crashed my sol 10 install, booted into linux and tried
mounting the partition then *grins* total screwup... Reproduced it a second
time the same way too... seems that if there is stuff in the journal and you
mount the filesystem in linux, you can loose your data...

Peter.