rawhide report: 20050711 changes

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Tue Jul 12 04:51:20 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 00:34 -0400, Dimi Paun wrote:
> This is the sort of 'brave' move that reminds me (at a much smaller
> scale, I agree) to the spatial nautilus business. I haven't met a
> single
> person that wasn't upset by that change. And that was shoved down
> people's throats rather unceremoniously.

I like that we can easily turn it off, and get back to a tree view for
everything.  Of course this may be removed soon because it is too much
code to modify and no end user in their right mind would ever need to
see a tree.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (http://www.fedoralegacy.org)