No more right click terminal

Cam camilo at mesias.co.uk
Tue Jul 12 10:39:21 UTC 2005

Jesse

> I would really like to open this up to the discussion for the users and
> developers of Fedora.  This feature is very ingrained in a lot of our
> muscle memories, deeply embedded in our internal and external
> documentation for not just end users but entry level admins, group
> admins, and a myriad of folks that really do have a use for the
> terminal.

I used that desktop menu, but I will now try to configure ctrl-shift-T
to open a new terminal. It's the same key sequence to open a new tab in
a terminal... Hope that can be made to work.

It would be nice to have a sensible default for this, it would help
power users that move to another desktop temporarily.

-Cam

--
camilo at mesias.co.uk                                                 <--