Reproduceable kernel crash when reading CD-RW corrupt file

Rui Miguel Seabra rms at 1407.org
Tue Jul 12 21:40:10 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 22:10 +0200, Arjan van de Ven wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 20:19 +0200, Hans Christian Studt wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would like to help trace down the cause of this reproduceable kernel crash I get with kernel 2.6.12-1.1390_FC4.
> >
> > How do I best do that ?
>
> how big is the file in question?

I don't know if that's the real problem.
I've been having kernel stack trace dumps on boot in FC4, if I boot with
an original *audio* CD (Yes, CompactDisc AudioCD, not any Corrupt Disc
crapware).

This on two very different machines, so I suppose there's some problem.
I'm querying bugzilla to check if it's a known problem.

Rui

+ So let's do it...?