Kernel panic in 2.6.11-1.35_FC3 at i686

Johannes Findeisen mailman at hanez.org
Wed Jul 13 00:14:38 UTC 2005

Hello all,

just got this kernel panic right after updating Fedora core 3 to
2.6.11-1.35_FC3. I am running Fedora Core 3 for x86 on an AMD64 machine
- if this helps?. Since i have no serial console i could not copy and
paste the panic message, so i have made a photo which you can see at:

http://hanez.org/images/content/kernelpanic.jpg

The following package is what i am talking about:

kernel-2.6.11-1.35_FC3.i686.rpm

Please tell me how i could debug such things better in the future. I
really want to understand the way developers are handling this.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Johannes Findeisen