No more right click terminal

Chris Ricker kaboom at oobleck.net
Thu Jul 14 04:06:45 UTC 2005

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005, Per Bjornsson wrote:

> Perhaps the trick for Gnome is to market the various extension
> possibilities more. Clearly fun stuff is possible (Nautilus extensions,
> look at Brightside and Devilspie for WM crack...) In fact I think that
> this to a great extent is actually a marketing problem rather than a
> technical problem. But marketing is serious stuff, so a marketing
> problem is certainly a real problem, not something to handwave away...

That reminds me, I packaged Devil's Pie a while ago but hadn't asked for a
review for inclusion in FE yet

<http://www.oobleck.net/kaboom/fedora/srpms/devilspie-0.8-1.src.rpm>

I know there's a newer release out for Gnome 2.10 -- I'll update the
package to that in a day or two when I do more packaging stuff....

later,
chris