No more right click terminal

Brent D. Norris brent at linux.wku.edu
Fri Jul 15 23:40:28 UTC 2005

> Definitely not a bug. I use a terminal all the time too.
> Non-developer/non-sysadmin is the keyword to note here from Colin's argument

This was a teacher. Not a sysadmin.  This was a person that had learned
the value of the CLI and because of that they used it.  Saying that his
knowledge and use of the CLI is a wrong, just because he isn't a sysadmin
is (IMO) wrong.

There are a lot of things in this thread that are wrong and right (IMO),
but I think this statement that no one except Sysadmins and Developers
should use the CLI is just too wrong to let get by.

Brent