No more right click terminal

Rui Miguel Seabra rms at 1407.org
Sat Jul 16 16:31:53 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-07-16 at 12:15 -0400, Dimi Paun wrote:
> The scp one is tough to replace, because he needs to copy files back
> and forth from my box.

Not really. It was very easy to make some users access
ssh://user@remotehost:, also thanks to the $HOME == Desktop, which
allowed them to automate many tasks they had to do on the servers, using
the GUI to transfer files. And What You See on the desktop Is What You
Get on the terminal too. Coherence plays a lot!

Rui

+ So let's do it...?