PPC kernels: More Pegasos II-friendly kernel config

RChan rspchan at starhub.net.sg
Tue Jul 19 02:45:33 UTC 2005

Ouch just had a bad experience booting 2.6.12-1.1398_FC4 built by
gcc 4.0.1 for Pegasos II PPC arch.

After creating zImage.initrd.chrp I'm getting gunzip errors from the kernel:
(everything is fine with gcc 3.4.x BTW)

chrpboot starting: loaded at 0x00800000
initial ramdisk moving 0x3e390000 <- 0x009cd000 (1c61f3 bytes)
gunzipping (0x00010000 <- 0x00807ce8:0x009cc710)...inflate returned
-5 msg: <NULL>