What next?

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Wed Jun 1 20:31:32 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 13:59 -0400, Elliot Lee wrote:
> Maybe it's time to start the brainstorming for Fedora Core 5 and Fedora
> Extras 5 - what major features are you willing to put effort into?

What about stretching out the dev cycle from 3months dev + 3 months of
testing to something more like 6 months of dev + 3 months of testing.

I'd be willing to work toward that feature.

And if we want anaconda with yum repo support, and pup and new yum
doodads, and the new buildsystem, etc, etc, etc, I think we need to
start discussing stretching out the release cycle a bit to get the
infrastructure bits done.

-sv