Xen x86_64 timescale?

Huw Lynes huw-l at moving-picture.com
Tue Jun 14 09:10:55 UTC 2005

I'm hoping the Red Hat Xen gurus can enlighten me.

Is there an ETA on an x86_64 xen appearing in rawhide?

If/when it appears is it possible to run both i386 and x86_64 VMs on an
x86_64 box? I've been through the xen docs and it appears that you can't
but I haven't really got my head around it all yet so I may be mistaken.

Thanks,
Huw

--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |