rawhide report: 20050304 changes

Frank Schmitt ich at frank-schmitt.net
Fri Mar 4 18:55:50 UTC 2005

Jeff Johnson <n3npq at nc.rr.com> writes:

> Too bad you decided to throw out the original complete data in favor of
> the cloned
> and incomplete xml copy that still (afaik) fetches headers using http
> after reading rpm-metadata.
>
> But byte ranges are so so so cool!

I don't really understand the consequences: Does this mean, e.g.
rpm -qi foo will not work anymore? BTW: There are quite many people out
there who don't like yum and up2date but use apt instead.

--
Did you ever realize how much text fits in eighty columns? If you now consider
that a signature usually consists of up to four lines, this gives you enough