rawhide report: 20050306 changes

Tom London selinux at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 20:48:19 UTC 2005

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 19:00:43 +0000, Keith Sharp <kms at passback.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-03-06 at 18:39 +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:
> When I was running Caolans builds previously I found that you needed to
> have the correct gnome-vfs version or you got a crash on every file
> access.  The error was quite obvious if you ran the app from the command
> line.
>
> Dunno if this is of any help...
>
> Keith.

I made this work by 'yum install'-ing the seperate package
'openoffice.org-writer'.
oowriter (and the gnome icon) now works.

Also 'yum install openoffice.org-impress', but ooimpress still dies
and asks for 'crash_report'.

openoffice.org-calc seems not to have been rebuilt for latest
openoffice.org-core.

Guessing the new packages should have all installed automagically, but
package/dependency issue of some sort is being worked out....

tom
--
Tom London