FUDCON 1

Hornain Frederic Frederic.Hornain at GB.BE
Wed Mar 16 22:24:43 UTC 2005

Hello,

Completly agree with Paul!!!

Why do not we have a Fedora event in Europe ?... and why not ? One for each continent?
Cause developpers are all around the world, are they ???

BR
Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-devel-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:fedora-devel-list-bounces at redhat.com]On Behalf Of Paul
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 11:13 PM
To: Development discussions related to Fedora Core
Subject: FUDCON 1

Hi,

Any chance that us in Europe can have a FUDCon? I know the US is big,
but there are lots of people over this side who can't get to the US, but
could get to somewhere in Europe easier (such as London).

It's annoyed me that both Novell and Fedora have done this now,
especially as a large number of contributors to Novell products are UK
and Europe based!

TTFN

Paul
--
"It is often said that something cannot be libel if it is the truth.
This has had to be amended to 'something cannot be libel if it is the