FUDCON 1

Nils Holland nholland at tisys.org
Thu Mar 17 17:12:02 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 11:21 -0500, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 05:17:24PM -0500, seth vidal wrote:
> > not really a devel issue  - more for fedora-marketing-list but fudcon 2
> > will be at LinuxTag in late June, iirc.
>
> How is this numbering going to work? If (when!) we have another FUDcon at
> BU next year, is it going to end up being FUDcon 6? Won't this confuse me?
> Aren't I confused enough already?

Well ... probably the numbering should simply happen according to the
place the event takes place. For example, the thing at LinuxTag could be
called "FUDcon Europe 1" or even better "FUDcon Germany 1". Then, a
similiar event in - for example - France would be "FUDcon France 1". An
another event at BT in a year would simply be "FUDcon 2" (I wouldn't
start calling this "FUDcon USA 2" or something - I figure that the event
in the US will be kind of the "main thing", so it just gets called
"FUDcon".

Only a suggestion, of course.

Greetings,
Nils