Openness: Apache as a guiding model (was Re: GFS removed??? )

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Fri Mar 18 00:08:23 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 20:52 +0100, Axel Thimm wrote:
> OK, fine with me. You are loosing significant input (I'm not the only
> 3rd party repo maintainer that ist staying out of closed doors), but I
> hope you'll get to a decent result anyhow.

If you are talking about packaging guidelines and want to further
provide input, please use fedora-packaging list

Maybe it was an oversight for Ville to post to fedora-maintainers, but
if you had been reading the readonly copy of that list, you'd have
definitely been able to spot such a grave error, and move said
discussion to -packaging

> Let's close this thread before someone mentiones that discussion moved
> to a closed list due to moise levels here (not noting that the noise

This is not a development related discussion, but more a problem you
find in the way the project is run. fedora-list might be a better avenue
for this, but you're right, its getting seriously off-topic for a
development list

> was not generated by joe-bob, but by the main actors ...)

Surely you're not gender biased towards actresses
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi