fedora-directory-server?

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Tue Mar 22 12:40:07 UTC 2005

While reporting a bug in bugzilla, I came over a courious option -
"fedora directory server". What is this? Google only turned up with a
closed mailing list with closed archives - and something about the
acquisition of the Netscape directory...

While bugzilla gives me some hints (database, security/access control,
different UI's, migration etc - but no bugs...), and the mentioned
acquisition some more - but it is definitely leaving me rather
curious... What is this thing? When will it be released?

Kyrre Ness Sjøbæk