DVD burning goosed?

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Wed Mar 23 09:23:14 UTC 2005

On Mer 23 mars 2005 0:55, Rodd Clarkson a écrit :

> you notice in big capital letters: THIS IS NOT A SUPPORT LIST. THIS LIST
> IS FOR CORE DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION ONLY.
>
> I guess it's a fine line of distinction, but your question really is a
> 'support' question.  fedora-devel is more about where development is
> going, not what's not working.

The test list is described as applying to test releases only.
Rawhide is not a formal test release.
I guess if someone wanted to apply all the list rules strictly now we'd
find rawhide bug reports belong nowhere (except in bugzilla, but ML
reports and bugzilla are not exactly the same thing)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot