About Latest fedora Release?

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Sat May 7 01:18:03 UTC 2005

http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/communicate/ clearly states:
fedora-devel-list - For developers, developers, developers. If you are
interested in helping create Fedora Core releases, this is the list for you.

THIS IS NOT A SUPPORT LIST. THIS LIST IS FOR CORE DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION
ONLY.

I don't think it can be any more clear.  I don't know how so many people
miss this simple concept.  This list is NOT for people to ask questions
of the developers.  I have to suggest changing any page that refers to
this list to state in large/bold print the previous sentence.

For the sake of not being completely rude, the answer is: Fedora Core 3,
which is clearly listed on the main site, is the latest stable release.
All future stable releases will be similarly clearly announced on the
main site in a timely manner.  There is never any need to check for a
more recent version than is named there.  The next stable release,
Fedora Core 4, is scheduled for release on June 6th.

-Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com