Re: How to rebuild the kernel src rpm.

Thanks, I thought I was doing that, so I will double check - sorry for the postings to this group instead of the user group.

On May 17, 2005, at 9:51 AM, Paul Howarth wrote:

TGS wrote:
How do I rebuild the kernel src rpm, after I have rebuilt a new version from the src?
I have created a patch to the kernel, tweaked the kernel-2.6.spec, and built the binary rpms for the kernel just fine. Problem is that I cannot see how I build the src version of the rpm with my patch included.

Use "rpmbuild -ba" instead of "rpmbuild -bb"?

Paul.