Re: enhance security via private TMP/TMPDIR by default

On May 18, 2005, Colin Walters <walters redhat com> wrote:

> Sure.  But you weren't expecting to share an agent between separate ssh
> logins, were you?

That would be quite useful.  I often leave GNU screen sessions behind,
whose SSH agent sockets are removed when I disconnect, and then, when
I reconnect, all I have to do to be able to ssh into other boxes again
is to set SSH_AUTH_SOCK to the newly-created agent.  With separate
namespaces, there's just no way to get to that agent from the running
screen session.