talks about Fedora

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Mon May 23 09:17:54 UTC 2005

I want to give a talk about the new features in FC4, the aim is for a 30 min
talk on the day of the release.  Anyone working on notes for such a talk?  If
not does anyone have suggestions about what new features should be mentioned?

Also I am considering offering a talk on Fedora on PPC, however not knowing
much about PPC I would need to have the notes mostly written for me.  Is
there anyone who has such notes?  The talk would have to go for 90 mins.