Update / Install CDs

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Mon May 23 20:17:32 UTC 2005

Hi,

Can we please have an option when updating (or installing fresh) not to
install every language pack under the sun for OOo? I've just done an
update and have spent the last 10 minutes or so ditching the lot. I have
no problems including the $LANG language pack, but why in the UK would I
want the rest?!

TTFN

Paul
--
"Space", it says, "is big. Really big. You just won't believe how
vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big space really is. I mean, you may