Firefox: You cannot print while in print preview

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Tue May 31 07:05:44 UTC 2005

Aren't these more bug reports then support questions. He solved the
X-problem himself, but the problem is that Fedora's X-tools don't
know/list the resolution he has.

I guess a polite note asking himto bugzilla this is more in place. Esp
since he did provide additonal info like lspci output which would make
this a usefull bugreport.

So sean, please bugzilla this and other (reproducable) problems you have.

Regards,

Hans