Re: alsa-oss

Am Dienstag, den 31.05.2005, 09:42 -0400 schrieb Bill Nottingham:
> Jeremy Sanders (jss ast cam ac uk) said:
> > I've managed to hack together an updated version of the alsa-oss spec file
> > (from livna) which appears to work.
>
> If you've got a working version, it would be great for Extras.

There was one in extras, it was removed after a short discussion:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2005-February/msg00655.html

I was the maintainer. The last version is here afaik:

http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/pub/Mirrors/fedora/fedora/fedora/1/i386/SRPMS.stable/alsa-oss-1.0.4-0.fdr.1.1.src.rpm

--
Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora leemhuis info>