IMPORTANT: xinitrc soon to be obsolete and replaced by xorg-x11-xinit and xorg-x11-xdm

Mike A. Harris mharris at redhat.com
Sun Nov 6 15:33:24 UTC 2005

Christopher Aillon wrote:
> On 11/03/2005 03:37 PM, Mike A. Harris wrote:
>
>> This message is just a heads up of this change, in order to
>> prepare other developers who might have packages which currently
>> depend on the "xinitrc" package, that depending on if/how
>> their package lists its dependencies, it may soon need to be
>> updated to do one of:
>
> I think fedora-maintainers is the better list for this sort of
> announcement.  Might want to copy that, too.

I'm currently only subscribed to fedora-devel-list as the time I
devote to mailing lists nowadays is fairly limited, however I have
no objections if someone would like to forward any of the X11
related postings I've sent to fedora-devel-list to other public
lists, if they think it would help others.  The more the merrier!
;o)

Take care,
TTYL