Rawhide of Docs

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 23:16:55 UTC 2005

On 11/17/05, Patrick Barnes <nman64 at n-man.com> wrote:
> Remember: This is _Rawhide_ and should be treated accordingly.  Don't go
> about linking to it or requiring it at this time.  It will change, it
> will evolve, it may eat all the cheese in your house.  :-)

Is there anyway to "stamp" the html with a nice big "not be trusted"
watermark or equivalent?
Just in case people stumble on this material through some other means?

-jef"please tell me those pages are using a robots.txt or whatever is
needed nowadays to prevent commonly used web search engines from
archiving those packages"spaleta