some artwork needs to be replaced...?

Joachim Frieben jfrieben at freesurf.fr
Sun Nov 20 15:27:22 UTC 2005

Unlike the previous Red Hat logo, this one does not at all fit
the typical Bluecurve style with distinct outlining and the
simple cartoon-like appearance. It looks rather fuzzy, and the
color hues are barely distinguishable at 24x24 pixels.
The Fedora site "F" icon appearing left to the web site address
in your browser is better suited in this respect. Ask Diana
to fedoradize your draft. The idea of having a distinct logo
is a good one though.