suggestion: move all java packages to extras

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Sun Nov 27 17:13:46 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-11-27 at 10:53 -0500, seth vidal wrote:
> This is what I'm talking about - right now the distinction b/t what
> gets into core and what goes into extras is more or less 'where does
> the packager work'

I don't think this is necessarily a problem -- I'd expect that
packages that are in Core be maintained by Red Hat folks.

I do agree with you that Core has some legacy stuff in there that
may have to go. This is to be expected, FC is a working, evolving
project. But this is no reason to argue for moving all useful
functionality into Extras. :)

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.