A new utility "System Control Center (system-config-control)" !

Ankit Patel ankit644 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 04:07:34 UTC 2005

Hi,

--- Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have considered such an app before, but haven't
> had the time or drive to
> do it myself. I am not currently on a machine I
> would like to compile too
> many programs on, so do you have any screenshots,
> and what language did you
> code this in?

Screenshots are already available on the "MyAlbum"
section of the http://www.indianoss.org/

And i have used Python + Glade to make this utility.

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/indianoss/system-config-control-1.0-1.noarch.rpm?download

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/indianoss/system-config-control-1.0-1.src.rpm?download

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/indianoss/system-config-control-1.0.tar.bz2?download