Re: Request for volunteers to help track down packages that use /usr/X11R6

Paul F. Johnson wrote:
Hi,

At this time, I'd like to thank the large number of volunteers
who responded to this query (zero), as that will greatly help
to make sure everything works after modular X goes into
rawhide.  ;o)

Sorry for not replying to this, somehow the original version was chewed
and spat out into my spam bin.

I'm happy to help.

Seems like we both had a similar problem. ;o)