Re: Comments on X.Org X11 modularization project - rpm package driver naming

Dnia 09/12/2005 11:44 PM, Użytkownik Philip Prindeville napisał:

While I agree that moving to separate packing of the X drivers
is a good thing, I'm wondering if we don't need to release the
X server (as Xorg or Xfree86 or whatever) as a separate entity
as well, as in the case where additional functionality has been
added to support new driver features, or the server API has
changed internally.

Does this satisfy you? ftp://people.redhat.com/mharris/very-experimental-unsupported-wip/

Regards,
	Dawid

--

  ^_*