rawhide report: 20050913 changes

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Tue Sep 13 23:44:55 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 10:10 -0400, Build System wrote:

> libselinux-1.26-1
> -----------------
>
> libsepol-1.9.1-1
> ----------------
> * Mon Sep 12 2005 Dan Walsh <dwalsh at redhat.com> 1.9.1-1
> - Upgrade to latest from NSA
> 	* Fixed expand_avtab and expand_cond_av_list to keep separate
> 	entries with identical keys but different enabled flags.
> 	* Updated version for release.
>
> libsetrans-0.1.4-2
> ------------------
> * Mon Sep 12 2005 Dan Walsh <dwalsh at redhat.com> 0.1.4-2
> - Mv libraries to /lib/selinux/libTYPE.so.0

> libuser-0.54-1
> --------------
> * Tue Sep 13 2005 Miloslav Trmac <mitr at redhat.com> - 0.54-1
> - Make sure attributes with no values can never appear
> - Fix crash in the "files" module when an attribute is missing
> - Use hidden visibility for internal functions, remove them from
>   libuser/user_private.h; this changes module interface ABI

Since upgrading today, I'm unable to log into my desktop in runlevel 5
or run sudo to do things.

Both report the same problem, the first in a nice dialog box, the later
on the CLI.  Both say:

[root at localhost ~]# sudo ls
failed to get default context

Anyone else seeing this.

I've got selinux disabled.  On a related note, I'm also being asked for
a security context each time I log in as a user.  For example:

[rodd at localhost packages]$ su -
Password:
Would you like to enter a security context? [y] n
[root at localhost ~]#

Rodd

 It's much better on my side"