Why Elektra is the wrong approach (Was Re: The Strengths and Weakness of Fedora/RHEL OS management)

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Tue Apr 4 19:38:36 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-04 at 21:31 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

> deemphasised if you want to be politically correct (RHL 8 to FC-2 or 3 I
> think) Then the press releases started rolling again and Fedora was not
> the ugly duckling anymore.

If anything, it was the media who no longer saw it as the ugly duckling.
Red Hat is doing not much more, not much less marketing and such around
Fedora, those in the media space are finally paying attention.  A lot of
that has to do with the Fedora community beating media folks over the
head with our correct information and such.