Re: "expected gains in market share"

Eric

Hm.  I was under the impression that the iTunes format was essentially
a DRM wrapper around MP3 and that stripping it off ore re-applying it isn't hard. I guess I must have that wrong?

I'm not a lawyer or an mp3 expert but I imagine stripping DRM wrappers is an order of magnitude less legal than actually playing 'clean' mp3s.

Really!

-Cam
--

                                                                     <--