Re: Move Evolution to Extras?

On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 11:58 -0400, David Woodhouse wrote:
> If my opinion counted for anything we wouldn't have dropped our most
> capable and easy to use MTA just before FC4.

Hey, I just said it counts more than mine, not that's absolute :)
BTW, is that exim? What's wrong with postfix?

> We do need to have a serious discussion about what we're going to do
> with/about Evolution though... which is what seems to be happening.

Not sure we are having a serious discussion. A lot of ranting, not
a single serious proposal. The more we talk about it, the more it seems
that the only reasonable thing to do is for RH to get someone on Evo.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi lattica com>
Lattica, Inc.