Re: This is a development discussion list.

Michael Favia wrote:
> My message wasn't intended to be a flame at all. I think that the
> philosophical and theoretical discussions are good for the distro i just
> think they should have a proper home because it isnt exactly development
> discussion related. -mf

Are you so sure? Discussion about Fedora's philosophy and its direction surely
seem like they would be appropriate on a list about its development and said
development's reasoning.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479