Fedora Bounties (seeking ideas)

Avi Alkalay avibrazil at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 12:48:21 UTC 2006

Well, that was pointed as a problem to be solved. Since Elektra is a
GConf-like (but simpler and much lighter) global system and session
configuration backend, and since, as far as I know, there is nothing
else out there that provides similar funcionatility, thats what I
proposed.

You are welcome to propose another solution.

Thank you,
Avi